Adolescent Substance Awareness Program (ASAP): providing an approved adjudication educational alternative
- Adolescent Substance Awareness Program (ASAP) - consists of eight (8) instructional hours taught over two (2) classes
- The classes are offered on two (2) Saturdays (9:00am - 1:00pm); some weeknight availability ( 4:00PM-8:00PM). Schedule may vary.
- Adolescent Substance Awareness Program (8 hour course) - $100.00
- Rescheduling fee - $25.00
- All fees must be remitted to COAD a week prior to first day of class. Checks and/or Money Orders may be sent to: COAD, ATTN: ASAP, 930 East Lincoln Hwy., Exton, PA 19341
Departmental Contact Information
For more information about ASAP, or to register for classes, please contact us.